Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
Preferred Buyer From
|Location||Anywhere in India|
The new Ultra-Cut XT technology provides the next generation of higher productivity, increased flexibility and confidence in high precision plasma cutting. Their performance will meet or beat anyone on mild steel, and they are superior on non-ferrous metals. With the ability to grow with your business, you can expand from one system to the next higher in minutes. With the Ultra-Cut XT systems, you’ll always have the right amount of power today – and tomorrow.
Higher Productivity Delivers Greater Profits
Ultra-Cut XT high precision systems deliver superior cut quality, at superior cutting speeds.
• Outstanding parts life to reduce down time and lower the overall cost of ownership.
• Highest kW output for maximized duty cycle and cut speed.
• Reduced downtime during parts changes with the Speed lock cartridge design.
• Lower current draw to reduce cutting cost.
• Shorter switching time between marking and cutting process for higher daily throughput.
• Highest cut speed in its class on stainless steel – up to 3 times faster than similar cutting systems.
Reliability : Performance You Can Rely On
Victor Thermal Dynamics rigorously tests its plasma cutters to ensure flawless performance. Should your Ultra-Cut XT need service, our modular approach minimizes parts inventory and repair time. Even when one inverter block malfunctions, cutting is still possiblewith the remaining blocks.
Ease of Use :