A Series Plasma Cutting System
The Automated Plasma Cutting or what is more commonly known as A Series Plasma Cutting System is manufactured, supplied and also exported by us in bulk sized quantities. They come with current and pressure control as well. We have been in this field for some time now and have a huge client base to our credit. Kindly get in touch with our sales executives for further details regarding this product.
- Front Panel Controls
- Mode selection
- Current control
- Pressure control
- Status display LED’s
- Pressure/Status indicators
- Power switch on front
With all the advantages of 1Torch and proven Thermal Dynamic’s reliability, the automated A-Series delivers the best in productivity, precision and performance :
- A powerful 80% Duty Cycle to handle all-day production cutting in the toughest environments.
- Light-weight, compact design and convenient mounting feet allow for easy mounting in any application.
- Valve-in-torch design reduces cycle time between parts and increases productivity.
- CNC Interface connection is located on the rear of the power supply offering “Start/Stop”, “ok to Move” and divided arc voltage signals.
- Full arc voltage is available using an internal terminal connection.
- Software automatically detects the torch that is attached and switches between automation and manual modes.
- Dedicated automation software improves cycle time and performance in many applications.
- The A-Series systems include the SL100 SV 1Torch start technology eliminating the electronic interference that can occur with other designs. The 1Torch provides quick, reliable starts and a strong pilot arc to pierce heavy plate. With auto-pilot restart, it can also cut expanded metal quickly and easily.
- The SL100 SV Torch comes with standard ATC Quick Disconnect in lengths of 25 ft (7.6 m), 35 ft (10.7 m) and 50 ft (15.2 m) Longer torch leads up to 100 ft (30.5 m) available.
Automated Plasma Cutting.compressed